Please note that the program fee is subject to change.
The billable items above will be put on your UMass bursar's bill.
Tuition & Fees Include:
- Tuition for 3-6 credits
- Optional internship for 3 or 6 academic credits
- Housing in an apartment or homestay
- Arrival and departure receptions
- Sydney Opal travel card o Good for travel on buses, trains, ferries & light rail in and around the Sydney Central Business District
- Excursion to the Blue Mountains and overnight “Road & Snore” in the Taronga Zoo
- Access to ACU’s library, computer lab, and canteen
- Medical, Travel and Accident Insurance*
- My Global Education cultural programming
- CAPA Services and Support in the United States and Abroad
Health Insurance: Students receive a certain amount of accidental medical, emergency medical transportation, repatriation of remains, etc. for the duration of the study abroad program through both CAPA and the UMass Travel Insurance Policy. Students arriving earlier or staying later than the program dates, should consider purchasing an International Student Identity Card (ISIC) at www.myisic.com Students are strongly advised to maintain US coverage (usually through a parent policy) and should know procedures to report health care costs to the insurance provider. Students not covered by parent policy should obtain coverage as suggested in the Education Abroad "Guidelines" booklet.