CET Jordan: Intensive Language
Take intensive Arabic language courses--Modern Standard Arabic and Jordanian Dialect. During the semesters, up the ante by taking two content-based Arabic language courses as well. Jordanian roommates and language partners, and a full-time language pledge ensure that you speak Arabic only for the entire term. This program is for serious students with at least two previous semesters of university-level Arabic language study.
Your Arabic Will Improve by Leaps and Bounds.
- Intensive Arabic language curriculum
- Official Oral Proficiency Interview (OPI) scores for a résumé or graduate school application
- Content-based Arabic language courses during the semesters: literature, contemporary society, business, history, religion, politics
- Full-time language pledge
- Jordanian roommates
- Local Arabic language partners
- Open to students with at least 2 semesters of previous Arabic language study
|Term||Year||UMass/IPO Application Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
** Indicates rolling admissions.
If you are applying to a partner program, you must check their website for ACTUAL APPLICATION DEADLINES. The posted deadline above indicates when your UMass Abroad application materials are due and the program’s deadline may be sooner.