CIEE Summer Russian Language Program in St. Petersburg, Russia
Come experience the splendor that is Saint Petersburg in summer. Spend eight weeks advancing your Russian language skills through an intensive and immersive academic and cultural study abroad program.
Whether you're a beginner, intermediate or advanced level language student you'll enjoy rigorous coursework and an enriching extracurricular cultural program of guest lectures and local excursions and activities in and around one of the world's most culturally and historically rich cities. With homestays, volunteer opportunities, and a variety of cultural and social activities and excursions, studying abroad in Russia offers you a uniquely immersive international experience.
Study abroad in Russia and you will:
- Experience the longest running study abroad program in Russia in spectacular Saint Petersburg, where the entire downtown is a protected UNESCO heritage site
- Improve your Russian through intensive Russian language training for beginner, intermediate and advanced students
- Live in a homestay with a Russian family for cultural and linguistic immersion
- Explore Russian culture on excursions in and outside of the city, travel to the vibrant and cosmopolitan Moscow, and participate in a rich program of extracurricular activities and excursions
- Become a member of a unique alumni network of remarkable individuals who have studied in Saint Petersburg since the opening of the study center in 1967
- Begin or continue your study of the Russian language
|Term||Year||UMass/IPO Application Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|